If your credit card is not working when attempting to place an order on our website, it may be because:
- You have reached your credit limit.
- You made an error entering the information - check again that this has been typed in correctly. Make sure that the billing state is entered as a 2-character code.
- You are using an incorrect card type.
- Your bank may have incorrectly identified your transaction as one that they need to check with you. Please contact your bank to let them know that you are trying to make a purchase.
If you are still experiencing this problem, we suggest you try the following things:
- Firstly try contacting your bank to check that all is ok.
- Try using a different credit or debit card.
- Use PayPal to purchase your order with the same card or your bank account. It’s fast, secure. And really easy for online payments
- Try placing your order on our website using a different internet browser. Our recommend Internet browser is Google Chrome. If do not have it, you can download it here: www.google.co.uk/chrome
- You can also contact us by telephone between the hours of 9am - 5pm GMT. We can help you put this through over phone.